Being in a long distance relationship with someone can be tricky when there is a whole heap of kilometers between you. Even though many people avoid them, you can actually make the best of a long distance marriage or relationship. Here’s how,
- Stay in Touch: If you can’t see each other often, the next best thing to do is to chat regularly. Make sure to never lose communication. Stay up to date on what’s happening in each other’s lives. Keep conversations interesting, open and even sexy. This way, the spark would remain alive until the distance is closed.
- Make Plans to Visit: if the distance is not that great, you should create meeting routines. Maybe once a month or once in two months. However the schedule, try to stick to it.
- Stay Positive: Don’t let your imagination get the better of you. Instead of worrying that he/she may be cheating on you where they are, relive moments spent together and focus on how to spice things up when next you see each other.
- Make every moment Count: You don’t get to spend time together like other couples, so, always look for ways to enjoy every time spent together. The more happy moments you have, the easier it will be to get by.
- Be Confident: So, there’s a bit of distance between you and your partner. What of it? You’ve got this! Stay positive and believe that you can make it work.
So tell me, what scares you most about a long distance relationship?