However, this substance can also benefit your health and these are the various ways;
- It is effective against Alzheimer’s – coffee lovers are 65% less likely to develop it. it also prevents one against Parkinson’s disease – coffee drinkers are 32-60% less likely to develop it.
- It reduces risk of oral cavity cancer, as well as liver cancer and cirrhosis.
- It cuts the likelihood of developing type-2 diabetes.
- It is able to relieve headache and asthma; (although there is conflicting data on this matter).
- It is a natural analgesic.
Coffee consumption varies per person. Some people cannot imagine themselves without this drink, while others are perfectly fine without it.
The safe amount for an adult is considered to be no more than 4 cups of coffee a day.